Join the team
At Virginia Park Lodge, we are always looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team.
WE ARE A SMALL, BUT GROWING TEAM SO EACH EMPLOYEE IS VALUED AND CONSIDERED KEY TO THE COMPANY’S FUTURE SUCCESS.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN IMAGINATIVE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE FLEXIBLE, HARD-WORKING AND ABOVE ALL WANT TO GROW WITH THE BUSINESS.
FEEL FREE TO DROP US YOUR DETAILS, AS WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT TO ADD TO OUR TEAM.
This is a unique opportunity to join the team at one of Ireland’s most beautiful venues, as our new housekeeping supervisor/assistant manager.
-Responsible for leading, training and motivating housekeeping team, planning rotas and maintaining standards within the team.
-Hold a personal high standard for cleaning and hygiene throughout the venue and with the team
-Be a strong team leader, able to work in alignment with other departments
-Awareness and compliance of health and safety proceedures.
Wedding & Events Coordinator
We are seeking a new member for the weddings team who has a genuine passion for weddings and exceptional customer service to work with our clients in order to create once in a lifetime memories. The ideal candidate will have ample experience in weddings through other venues/hotels or catering companies.
About the role:
· Promptly and professionally respond to clients
· Keep accurate records of discussions with clients using our CRM system
· Working with couples to create a wedding of a lifetime
· Smoothly work with the rest of the team to create unforgettable weddings for our clients.
· Support the Events Team with Function Sheets
· Be part of the team to organise our own wedding showcase events
· Support with new enquiries
· Assist with general office admin as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
· Experience in a similar role is essential (Minimum of 2 years)
· Excellent communication skills
· Understanding of client relationships and how to manage expectations
· Genuine passion for the hospitality and wedding sector
· Attention to detail
· Able to work weekends and evenings
· Work well in a team
· Good Computer skills
Other positions available
Banqueting Team Members