Join the team
At Virginia Park Lodge, we are always looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team.
WE ARE A SMALL, BUT GROWING TEAM SO EACH EMPLOYEE IS VALUED AND CONSIDERED KEY TO THE COMPANY’S FUTURE SUCCESS.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN IMAGINATIVE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE FLEXIBLE, HARD-WORKING AND ABOVE ALL WANT TO GROW WITH THE BUSINESS.
FEEL FREE TO DROP US YOUR DETAILS, AS WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT TO ADD TO OUR TEAM.
Event Sales Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join the team at one of Irelands most beautiful venues. You will be responsible for ensuring that relationships with clients and the venue are developed and maintained, resulting in high quality, profitable events and the achievement of targets.
· Continuously develop client relationships and provide post event care
· Work with external clients and members to package specific event requirements
· Work closely with in house operations teams for each event
· Carry out continuous competitor analysis, benchmarking our offer on price and quality
· Utilise multiple sales and marketing channels methods to identify a strong pipeline of new corporate business
· Previous experience of working in hotel sales and/or events department
· Working in a target-driven environment with a demonstrable record of consistently delivering year-on-year improvements in sales and occupancy rates
· Driven and self-motivated
· Strong customer service skills – ability to build rapport, develop relationships and personalise every interaction
· Solid administrative background; ability to organise, prioritise and execute tasks with immaculate attention to detail
· Proficient in Microsoft Office computer packages
· Knowledge of CRM/Event Management systems desirable
Wedding & Events Coordinator
We are seeking a new member for the weddings team who has a genuine passion for weddings and exceptional customer service to work with our clients in order to create once in a lifetime memories. The ideal candidate will have ample experience in weddings through other venues/hotels or catering companies.
About the role:
· Promptly and professionally respond to clients
· Keep accurate records of discussions with clients using our CRM system
· Working with couples to create a wedding of a lifetime
· Smoothly work with the rest of the team to create unforgettable weddings for our clients.
· Support the Events Team with Function Sheets
· Be part of the team to organise our own wedding showcase events
· Support with new enquiries
· Assist with general office admin as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
· Experience in a similar role is essential (Minimum of 2 years)
· Excellent communication skills
· Understanding of client relationships and how to manage expectations
· Genuine passion for the hospitality and wedding sector
· Attention to detail
· Able to work weekends and evenings
· Work well in a team
· Good Computer skills